Since the freebies of the last 10 weeks were all about Mellotron Live Packs, I’ve got some eye candy this time. More specifically, three new color schemes for Ableton Push. That’s what they look like:
Here’s how it works:
- On Mac OS X right-click your Ableton Live 9 application and select “Show Package Contents”, and navigate to: Contents/App-Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/
- On Windows XP and Vista navigate to C:Program Files/Ableton/Live 9/xxx/Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/ or on Windows 7 (and 8) to: C:Program/Data/Ableton/Live 9/xxx/Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/pushbase
- Find the “pushbase” folder and make a copy of it to store in a safe place on your computer for backup. This way, you can replace your modified Push folder with your saved copy to restore Push to its default behaviour at any time.
- Copy your favourite colour scheme to the “pushbase” folder.
- Restart Ableton Live if it’s already running.
Works with Live 9.5 and up.
Check out the other free colour schemes I made for Ableton Push.