You might be familiar with Nico Starke's "ML-185 Stage Controlled Sequencer". Now there's an updated version of it available for free. The most notable change in the MK16-185 Sequencer are the 16 steps instead of 8, an often requested feature.
- MIDI-Through on main interface
- Save and load presets which will be stored into the Live project
- 1/4 Timing
- 16 Knob Stages
- Randomise and Clear for all settings (excluding division)
- Adjust the range for randomising
- Switch between semitones and MIDI-notes
- New Interface
This way for heaps more Max for Live devices & tips.