Polyrhythmus is a Max for Live rhythm sequencer, arpeggio builder as well as a MIDI CC and parameter automator. If you’re into polyrhythms or arpeggios, this one’s quite a treat. It looks great, too and despite all this is free.
- build polyrhythmic patterns (counterpoint, polymetric etc)
- use them (live) as arpeggiators
- to sequence drums, MIDI CCs, parameters in Live
- run sequences sinusodial
- trigger one sequence with another
- have 23 steps run at the same time as 5 others do
- skip steps
- randomize parameters
Watch the video tutorial:
This way for heaps more Max for Live devices & tips.
…..I am so dead right now.
WHO ARE YOU?!?!
This thing is a dream.
You are God.
BOW. DOWN. LOW.