The Mk-iii a fully-featured modular drum machine built for Ableton Live and it’s best when played. Two completely independent Max for Live devices, a step sequencer and a sample playback module, make up the core of the Mk-iii drum. Both can be used individually, but work best together as a single musical instrument.
The design is loosely based on the Boss DR-550 drum machine from the late 80s with its latest model, the Mk-ii. Recommended for all fans of drum machines.
- Modular Design (Sequencer + Drum Module)
- Drum Sample Kit (90 individual samples)
- Optional Lemur Template
- Four independant pattern tracks
- Pattern shift, pattern length, and mute functions per track
- Assignable MIDI note out and note duration per track
- Assignable velocity and accent per track
- Two sync modes (Song sync and MIDI trigger with Latch)
- Note value divider and swing functions
- Pattern clear and global reset functions
- Four independant sound slots with two audio samples per slot
- 8-voice polyphonic playback engine per sound slot
- Indpendent volume, mute, and coarse/fine tune per sample
- Multi-FX unit per sound slot
- Effects: Multimode Filter, Bit-Crush, and Delay+Filter
- Pan, Gain, and FX bypass per sound slot
- MK-iii Sequencer (M4L Device)
- MK-iii Drum Module (M4L Device)
- MK-iii Effects (M4L Device)
- MK-iii 550 Drum Sample Kit
- User Manual
This way for heaps more Max for Live devices & tips.