Want to start Global Record from Ableton Push? How about touch-sensitive step sequencers? “Push Script Mods” by nativeKontrol offers that and a bit more. And it’s free.
Push Script Mods add the following features:
- Includes UserSettings file so that you can determine which modifications to use.
- Allows Shift + Display Encoders to finely adjust parameter values. Fine adjustment does not apply to Browse or Clip Modes. Also, Shift + tapping the Display Encoders twice will reset parameter values.
- Allows Shift + Record to toggle Arrangement Record.
- Allows Step Sequencer input to be velocity-sensitive so that steps turned on will have the velocity that the corresponding button sent.
- Allows use of the SeaPush colour scheme.
By the way, there’s also PXT-Live from nativeKontrol that offers tons more added features for Push. It costs USD 19.50 and seems pretty great, but I haven’t tested it myself.