The default presets in Ableton Live are something that could save you a lot of time in music production. Nevertheless, many use these features very rarely or not at all. Here are five video tutorials that show you what kinds of default presets are available in Live, what they are good for and how you can use them to your advantage. Setting them all up how you like them best can very much improve your workflow and keep you going when the creative spark is happening.
The Playlist covers the following topics:
- Default Presets for Live Devices
- Default Presets for Tracks
- Default Presets for Drum Racks & Device View
- Default Presets for Slicing
- Default Presets for Audio to MIDI
Something to add or ask? Head to the comments below.