What you get:
- a zip file for Grain Relay with
- self-installing Live Pack with an integrated lesson in Live’s help section (Live 10)
- instruction manuals in German and English as PDF
- a zip file with two self-installing Live Packs with an integrated lesson in Live’s Help section for Skram Delay (for Live 9 and 10 respectively)
- a zip file for Stoachastic Delay with
- a self-installing Live Pack with integrated lesson in Live’s Help section
- Stochastic Delay Module for OSCiLLOT by Max for Cats (a .maxpat file)
- for Grain Relay
- Live Suite 10 or higher
- Max for Live 8
- for Skram Delay and Stochastic Delay
- Live 9 or higher
- Max for Live 7
- OS X or Windows
Individual Max for Live Packs Included:
Grain Relay is a multi-dimensional Granular Delay Processor that unites granular delay, pitch shifting, reverb, downsampling and ring modulation.
Skram Delay is a dual channel delay with modulated delay times. It lets you dial-in various flavours of delay randomness, its speciality ‘instant glitch’ sounds.
The Stochastic Delay can be used on all kinds of audio material – beats, voice or instruments for crazy delay effects you haven’t heard before. Or emulate old tape or BBD delays.