I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors; this policy sets out how I will treat personal information I collect from you through the website.
1. What information do I collect?
I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and me on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of my goods or services or those of third parties which are made available through my website or services;
- information that you provide to me for the purpose of registering with me and/or subscribing to my website services and/or email notifications;
- and any other content you submit to me via the website or my services (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments, enquiries, marketing preferences, and other information concerning your use of the website or my services.
1.1 Website visits
- I may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. I may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
When you leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
1.3 Contact forms
My contact form service is offered in accordance with GDPR, Art.6 (1)(b).
When you send me a message from my contact page I only ask for your email address, a name, the subject of your message and of course the message itself. This information is necessary to start a proper conversation that aims to answer your request.
All messages I receive from my contact page will only be used to process the respective subject of your message. During the evolving conversation I will not send any off-topic information like advertising or product recommendations.
When you get in contact with me (for example by email or via the form on the website) I will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure I have a record of my discussion for future reference and so I can improve the website and my services.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
1.5 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, audio streams etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. These include Google, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, and Gumroad.
1.6 Google Analytics
The IP anonymisation feature is active on this website. That means your IP address will be truncated beforehand within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. This happens prior to transmission to the United States.
You can further prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
The goal of my existing monthly email communications is to inform my Newsletter Subscribers of the latest articles on the blog as well as new releases and to offer special discounts on products in the Sonic Bloom shop.
I do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unfollow link at the bottom of the message to unsubscribe.
1.8 Necessary Communication
There are situations which by their own nature require me to send you emails. These include:
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on my website
- Sending you emails concerning techni