CatStretch by Max for Cats
Explore new sonic worlds.
CatStretch is a 6-voice polyphonic time-stretching sample playback instrument. It lets you 'freeze' a sonic character at a specified position and play it back chromatically with MIDI notes.
Stretch any sound to infinity.
CatStretch is specially tailored for extreme sonic manipulations in the spectral and time domain. You can adjust the position of a sample with the 'Scrub' dial. It uses a phase vocoder to achieve time stretching up to total time freeze.
Sculpt your samples in new and unheard ways.
2 assignable Matrix LFO's, 3 Envelopes, Effects and a Multimode filter. These features will help you to further shape and design exciting new soundscapes.
Explore the Catstretch Presets and drag your own samples on the display to play them! Catstretch features a small but dedicated sound library for its presets.
New in CatStretch 2:
- UI Overhaul
- Push mappings
- Multimode Filter with 4 Filter Types (LP, HP, BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR Envelope with modulation, amount and dry/wet
- Stretch ADSR - The Stretch Amount can be controlled via ADSR
- Full parametric 3-Band EQ and Spectrum Display
- Volume and parameter optimisations
- PDF manual
What you get:
- 2 self-installing Live Packs with integrated lesson in Live's Help section in a zip file
- Live 9 or higher
- Max for Live 6.1.8 and up
- OS X or Windows
*All prices are final; if applicable, sales tax is included in the price in accordance with the tax laws of the buyer's country of residence. Payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or PayPal.