I like some variation in my daily life, this also goes for Ableton Push. So I made three new colour schemes for it. They're called Platoon, Orchid & Emerald. Just have a look and grab them if you like.
Here's how it works:
- On Mac OS X right-click your Ableton Live 9 application and select "Show Package Contents", and navigate to: Contents/App-Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/
- On Windows XP and Vista navigate to C:Program Files/Ableton/Live 9/xxx/Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/ or on Windows 7 (and 8) to: C:Program/Data/Ableton/Live 9/xxx/Resources/MIDI Remote Scripts/pushbase
- Find the "pushbase" folder and make a copy of it to store in a safe place on your computer for backup. This way, you can replace your modified Push folder with your saved copy to restore Push to its default behaviour at any time.
- Copy your favourite colour scheme to the "pushbase" folder.
- Restart Ableton Live if it's already running.
Works with Live 9.5 and up.
Don't miss the other free colour schemes I made for Ableton Push.