Drum Articulate by Max for Cats
Advanced drum programming with ease and in no time.
Drum Articulate is a MIDI effect that allows you to programme sophisticated drums and rhythms for any music style with ease. It can be placed on individual pads of an Ableton Live Drum Rack, used globally on a whole kit or even be employed for synth programming and effects. Effortlessly create drum rolls, flams, random triggers and more.
Chain them for more interaction.
Drum Articulate also does wonders to any other MIDI instrument or can be combined with other MIDI effects for even more fireworks. Seriously awesome to use in the studio and especially on stage!
A single MIDI effect with six different modes:
- 4 triggers with a freely adjustable delay time between triggers
- individual velocity sliders
- random triggers as long as a note is held down
- define the trigger speed
- randomise the velocity within a specified range
- drum rolls as long as a note is held down
- adjustable speed
- automatic quantisation to Live's master tempo through ‘Quantized’ switch (only works with Live's transport running)
- choice of triplet or punctuated note repeats
- pseudo-random shifting of incoming notes in time to create a human feel
- allows for complex delay patterns for incoming notes
- 15 freely adjustable delay lines
- each with individual velocity value
- global delay time setting
- choice to pass or block original note
- trigger note definable
- up to 16 different MIDI notes definable to step through with each trigger
What you get:
- a self-installing Live Pack with integrated lesson in Live's Help section
- including presets and demo Live Set
- Live 9.2 or higher
- Max for Live 7
- OS X or Windows
*All prices are final; if applicable, sales tax is included in the price in accordance with the tax laws of the buyer's country of residence. Payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or PayPal.